REMOVE USERS FROM SECURITY GROUPS
Remove Users from Microsoft Access Security Groups
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Admins group.
Notes : You can’t remove users from the default Users group. Microsoft Access automatically adds all users to the Users group. To remove any user account from the Users group, you must delete the account.
There must be at least one user in the predefined Admins group at all times.
- Start Microsoft Access by using the workgroup containing the user and group accounts.
- You can find out which workgroup is current or change workgroups by using the Workgroup Administrator.
- Open a database.
- On the Tools menu, point to Security, and then click User And Group Accounts.
- On the Users tab, enter the user you want to remove in the Name box.
- In the Member Of box, click the group you want to remove the user from, and then click Remove.
- Repeat step 5 to remove this user from any other groups. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to remove other users from groups.